Massive Earthquake of 7.7 Magnitude strikes in Papua New Guinea on 9th day after full Solar Eclipse and 5th day before Next full Moon Blood Lunar Eclipse on 29th/30th of March 2015
This was the starting phase of an event was worried about from long time – Earthquake of magnitude about 7.7 took place near Pacific ocean (Triggered due to Grand watery trine).
Many times in my recent articles i have pointed why all Blood Moon Lunar eclipses and last year transit of Saturn on Scorpio sign (sign of transformations and deep mysterious of nature and things which are buried under the ground), Jupiter transit on cancer sign (again a sign of watery, sign of large Oceans and Sea), South Node transit on Pisces sign ( again watery sign – Sign of oceans, rivers , seas and deep transformations, hills and mountains), North Node on Virgo Sign ( Sign of Earth – Sign of conflicts – diseases – war like situations – terrorist activities etc) have deep impact on oceans, rivers and lands near hills and mountains.
This recent natural event again confirmed my intuition on earthquake activities, why i was focusing on issues related to oceans, seas, and watery diseases will be more prominent after series of natural astronomical patterns happening on Watery signs (Cancer -Pisces – Scorpio).
From last October 2014 we have seen target area for upcoming natural activities after Saturn transit on Scorpio Sign, Lunar eclipse on 8th October 2014, 23rd October 2014 Partial Solar Eclipse, Feb-March 2015 Grand Watery Trine formation and recent total solar eclipse on 20th of March was more on oceans and areas which are closer to seas, islands, tropical areas, lands near to rivers and those areas which are more closer to hills and mountains like Indonesia, Australia , Solomon Island, Pacific ocean zone, Indian Ocean, Yellow Sea, Gujarat, Mumbai, Kashmir etc
Things were pretty clear from last year watery signs patterns why we are going to face cyclones, earthquakes and tsunamis near oceans and Islands; First it was 20th of March Solar Eclipse on Pisces Sign exactly on ” Vernal equinox – 20th of March ” when day and nights are almost equal.
Secondly on 4th of April 2015 Full Lunar Eclipse will strike in Virgo Sign and will be seen in most of North America, South America, Asia and parts of Australia, Much of Asia, Australia, Much of North America, Much of South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Ocean, Arctic, Antarctica.
The March equinox signals the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere and autumn in the Southern Hemisphere.
” It marks that special moment when the sun crosses the celestial equator going from south to north and have small deflection or shift at the equinox “
During equinox earth’s two hemispheres are receiving the sun’s rays equally. Night and day are approximately equal in length. The word equinox comes from the Latin aequus(equal) and nox (night) which means sun will have maximum impact on earth during equinox points.
From the above celestial events it was confirmed that we might see natural happening near those areas which are closer to Oceans and islands.
Exactly it happened on 29th/30th of March 2015, Major Earthquake Strikes with 7.7 Magnitude in Papua New Guinea ( Near Australia- Near Pacific ocean) 9th day after full Solar Eclipse and 5th day before full Moon Blood Lunar Eclipse on 4th of April 2015.
These are important observations of Eminent Astrologers like Dr B.V Raman and Dr K.N Rao proposed for earthquake triggering model and studies based on eclipses which was my ground for predicting earthquakes, cyclones or tsunamis like activities around eclipses :
1) Earthquake Never occurs during eclipses but they mostly take place exactly within 15 days before or within 15 days after eclipses almost around next new or full moon day, total of 1 month period is important after eclipses.
2) Earthquake often happens either at midnight (around 12 am, Nadir Point, 4th house) or just after the sunrise before midday (around noon time, 12 hr to 3 PM, Zenith Point, 10th house).
3) During Earthquake Major planets like Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and Nodes are either in trine (1, 5 & 9) to each other or they are in Kendras to each other (means Quadrant distance from each other – 4/10 relationship – Square Relationship).
4) During Earthquake Day, either Moon or Mercury are closer to each other or might be both are closely conjugated within 6 degrees, or might be both are in exactly 180 degree to each other or Moon usually transiting in stars of Mercury or moon might be with Jupiter.
5) During Major Earthquakes triggering after eclipses, Slow moving planets are Often found in Earthy or Windy Signs– Earth Signs earthquakes gave major Disasters to lands where mostly humans are living and windy Signs gives major Disasters to those places which are closer to deserts and dry lands where Mostly Dust storms or wind storms are common and Watery Signs earthquakes gives disasters to those who are either closer to oceans and rivers i.e fishermen, the innocent people, aquatic animals but humans less effected by these earthquakes.
6) The Star on Devastating earthquake day often will be in the orbit of the earth or in the atmosphere.
7) Major Earthquakes Occurs during Sun Shifting toward equinox points or within 15 days after equinox points or during sun ingresses toward 0 or 180 degrees i.e moving from Pisces to Aries sign (March-April Month), during Tropic of Capricorn in December and January, During Tropic of cancer (June-July), and finally during after vernal equinox point.
8) 55.8 % of the earthquakes have occurred during the period covering the 5 tithis (5 lunar dates after Lunar eclipse) i.e days after New moon or full moon day and two days just following the new moon or full moon day including day of the new moon and full moon.
9) 33.5 % Of earthquakes have occurred during chaturdashi (1 lunar day before full moon day – when usually moon enters in full moon phase approximately during midnight) to pratipada (1st lunar day after full moon day or new moon day) including intervening new and full moon day.
10) Earthquake normally follows during eclipses and especially in those countries where eclipses occur in the tenth or the fourth house from their geographical or political charts.
Recently 20th March Eclipse Occurred in Pisces Sign and next one will be happen in Virgo sign exactly opposite to Pisces, So it is quiet evident 10th house and 4th house falling from these signs will be more prone to earthquakes i.e for Gemini Ascendant – Virgo will be in 4th house, for Sagittarius Ascendant – Virgo will be in 10th house.
Matter of fact is both the eclipses are occurring within 15 days to each other – means Two Major events within 1 month – Pointing me toward something big notorious activity will be played by nature near around oceans and islands as mostly watery signs are much influencing because of recent astronomical patterns and transits.
This happened true, On 29th/30th of March a powerful earthquake rattled the South Pacific nation of Papua New Guinea on Monday Morning and warning already given on 29th of march around 7:40 PM after the sensation felt around this island on evening, prompting officials to issue a tsunami warning for vast swathes of the Pacific and as far north as Russia.
In Papua New Guinea Natal Chart, Jupiter is Currently transiting in 3rd house from Taurus ascendant ( Impacting Both 3rd-9th axis – Trine Houses ), Saturn is currently transiting in 7th house Impacting both Ascendant and 4th house (again Kendra Houses or Quadrant houses – 4-10 Houses ), South Node is in 11th house Directly influencing 5th house (Trine house), Neptune is in the 10th house from the Natal chart( Impacting both 4th and 10th – Square relation) and North Node is already in 5th house in Virgo Sign.
At the time of earthquake Mars and Venus Were in 12th house from Papua New Guinea – in the House of Loss- Earthquakes on Watery signs usually gives Destruction to animals or species which are living around islands or Oceans and earthquakes which are occurring in Windy or earth signs usually gives massive destruction’s to those who are living in Lands – i.e Humans.
Neptune was in the 10th House ( 4/10 relationship).
Sun, Uranus, South Node and Mercury was in the 5th- 11th house axis (Impacting trine house from direct aspect on 5th house of natal chart of Papua new Guinea ).
Solar Eclipse was occurred on 11th -5th Axis ( Trine houses) which means it wont give major loss in lands, though it will create social hype much.
Now Look at the earthquake Day Chart of Papua Gunea on 29th of March @ 7:40 Pm
At the Day of Earthquake Warning Day – Moon was in Closely Contact with Jupiter in 10th house in the star of Pushya (Star of Saturn – Star lord was already placed in the 7th house from Papua New Guinea Chart – Kendra Placement- Square to Natal Chart) impacting both 4th and 10th house.
Mars and Venus were in 7th house impacting both 7th and 1st house.
Saturn, Uranus, Jupiter, Moon, Sun, Mercury, South Node ( Ketu) are in trine to each other at the day of Earthquake which means Strong gravitational pull will be experience soon by all trine planets.
On 29th/30th of March, Exactly The magnitude -7.7 earthquake struck at a depth of 65 kilometers (40 miles), about 50 kilometers (30 miles) southeast of the town of Kokopo in northeastern Papua New Guinea, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
At the time of Earthquake Mercury was closely Conjugated in ” Uttrabhadra nakashtra – Star of Saturn ” falling in 7th house of Papua New Guinea, With Sun, Uranus and South Node in Pisces Sign in 6th house on 29th of March.
Moon was with Jupiter in Cancer Sign (Watery Sign of oceans) trine to Sun and Mercury in Pisces ( Again watery sign – close to hills and Water) in 10th house – impacting both 4-10th Axis.
Venus and Mars was in 7th impacting Ascendant and 7th Axis.
Though 8th house is clear there wont be any major loss of lives for this earthquake.
In My software it is clearly seen – Depth of earth quake is quiet deep ( 65 kilometers (40 miles) – from 60 onwards earthquakes are categorized in Class 2 Earthquakes – Having medium impact on lands – but more will be in oceans on aquatic animals – as epic points are in center of watery signs and vast oceans )), so wont be much damaging for human lives but aquatic animals and people living over sea shore may suffer much, it seems Impact will be more experience when another major pull will trigger in watery signs over other part of pacific oceans in coming days might be after 4th of April 2015 – when Moon, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus will be in alignment deeply toward oceans, More gravitational pull can be experienced.
For more Impact we need to wait for Blood lunar eclipse which will be happen on 4th of April 2015, again it will impact Virgo Sign – Moon will be in Exact opposition to Mercury, Uranus and Sun + South Node in Pisces on 4th of April 2015.
Currently Virgo – Pisces Axis is in Major hit area now and Flood Like Situation already Hitting in India in Kashmir and continuous rain is following from last week.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said hazardous tsunami waves could hit coasts located within 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) of Kokopo, with waves between 1 to 3 meters (3 to 10 feet) possible for Papua New Guinea.
Farther afield, tsunami waves of less than 0.3 meters (1 foot) could hit other Pacific island nations, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hawaii, Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile and Antarctica later Monday, the tsunami warning center said. The Japan Meteorological Agency, however, said there was no tsunami risk to Japan from the quake.
Eclipses have major reasons in bringing earthquakes, cyclones and tsunamis reason being, during eclipses earth Magnetic field is Majorly Under gravitational pull of Moon, Sun and Mercury which are very closer to earth. Elemental composition of both Moon and Mercury are majorly responsible for changing weather conditions in earth during eclipses. Both are acting like two Strong Magnetic celestial bodies having solid rocky composition and beneath core is Solid iron core which have strong impact on earth magnetic field and weather conditions. Core Structure of Both Moon and Mercury is act like two magnetic bodies are attracting and pulling earth from both the sides. Now Mercury already Joined Pisces with Sun and Uranus – So Pull will be much more stronger after Vernal equinox .
On 4th of April 2015 – Moon will oppose Earth from one side from Virgo and Mercury will be in other side from Pisces . So, Much bigger earthquake can be expected after 4th of April 2015 within week or 15 days or might be near next full moon day or new moon day
With Thanks and Regards,