Checkout the Rules before booking the Appointment
1. Once you are done with the registration process for the appointment, we take your birth details ( clear date, *Accurate time & place of birth)
2. You have to Specify your queries in detail and should be relevant to the Case study you are looking for. Do not write down generic queries or explain irrelevant questions in the Query section.
5. In case you have even iota of doubt on the birth time, please speak to us before taking any decision of booking the appointment.
6. Brief case study voice session usually lasts for 30 minutes, In-Depth written Reports takes time around 10-14 ( 2 weeks), Prashna Reports takesh 3-5 days for delivery of the written reports..
7. We can change the date of appointment based on the availability of the Appointment date and time if there are overbooking of the case studies in the calendar.
8. We can reschedule the Appointment dates those are falling on the inauspicious days i.e Amavasya (dark moon), Chathurhi (4th day), Chaturdashi (14th tithi), Eclipse and Ashtami (8th day), when the day of Muhurata for conducting Horoscope reading is not auspicious.
9. We do the case studies only on selective days.
10. All the voice sessions would be done in either skype or Zoom Meeting App and written reports will be deliver in PDF format.
- We receive your consultation request along with your payment reference via website portal link ( Jyotish e-Commerce platform)
- Please expect 7-10 days for Brief Reports & 10-14 days for Detail Reports.Written Report exactly take time around 2 weeks as it take much energy and time to analysis.Sometime due to ongoing bookings appointment may take more then 2 weeks so kindly bear with the delays. ( i.e 2 weeks – due to ongoing consultation booking) of processing time before your consultation is scheduled.
- If you do not receive confirmation within 3 days, please contact us at: [email protected]
- Once you receive our confirmation, please book your appointment on the link provided on e-mail or through our website, so that once your appointment are booked we start working on your case studyor To book your reading click on this “Appointment “option and fill the necessary details required for chart analysis.
- The reading can be conducted through Phone, Zoom App (www.zoom.us) or by personal visit to Krishndhaam local office. Only readings over the Phone or Zoom are recorded.
Schedule your Appointment
We request you to book your appointment by clicking on the below link so that we can block the slot (date with time) for you and start working on your case.Also, as our slots are usually occupied so we request you to show patience with the booking of dates and time.In the process of appointment you also need share your past event details to us if you are booking “In-Depth Analysis Reports “, ” Brief Reports “ does not require any past events details to us.Please fill the Below mentioned form as it is in the same format as this detail is required for birth time rectification before proceeding Final Session. Many of time due to an availability of Wrong birth timings, we may not able to do micro root cause analysis via Divisional charts.
As you aware it’s a research work and needs lots of time and energy to go through each aspect of your life and our focus is more on the client’s satisfaction with their questions fully answered pertaining to their life with remedies.
Morning timing/slots are only for domestic clients. (people residing within India)
Night timing/slots are only for Foreign clients. (people residing outside India)
So request you to book accordingly.Also, as our slots are usually occupied so we request you to show patience with the booking of dates and time.As you aware it’s a research work and needs lots of time and energy to go through each aspect of your life and our focus is more on the client’s satisfaction with their questions fully answered pertaining to their life with remedies.
“Our motto is Happy & satisfied client always remember, give blessing and with the suggestion, we improve too”
For any further information, please feel free to contact us through an e-mail ( [email protected] ) We will try to get back to you within 24 hours