Lapis Lazuli Pyramid
Lapis Lazuli (Arabic and Latin - blue stone) can be described as an impure variety of the mineral Lazurite, however more accurately it is a type of rock containing primarily Lazurite(25-40%), Calcite and Pyrite (also augite, diopside, enstatite, mica, hornblende, sodalite, haüyne).
It has a very distinctive blue colour (due to the Lazurite). Too much pyrite causes a dull, greenish tint. In the best-quality specimens, the colour is evenly distributed, but in general it is spotty or striated.As well as use in carvings and gems, it has been used for millennia as a blue pigment when ground to a fine powder (known as ultramarine)
Lapis Lazuli Stones resonate with the vibration of truth and enlightenment.They are powerful intense blue stones for opening the third eye and stimulating the pineal gland.The energy of these blue crystals may intensify the growth of intuition, channeling and psychic abilities, and may aid you to contact your guardian angels.The capacity of this crystals energy to stimulate the development of psychic gifts, makes it a stone that is in demand.
- It is beneficial for the throat, larynx and vocal chords.
- It helps regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands.
- It overcomes hearing loss and other
- problems with ear and nasal passages.
- Lapis Lazuli enhances circulation and improves cardiac rhythm.
- It reduces vertigo and lowers blood pressure, and is thought to alleviate insomnia.
- Lapis is beneficial for women suffering from menstrual irregularities, and relieves cramps, stiffness and lumbago.
- Lapis Lazuli relieves general pain and inflammations, and is especially effective against migraine headaches.
- It aids the nervous system and brain disorders, and is believed to help with attention-deficit, autism and Asperger's syndrome.