According to the Vedic astrology system, astrology closely linked with the past lives accumulated karmas which get manifested in the present life Whereas karakas of the pending karmas are Saturn, Rahu/Ketu, and Ketu is mainly seen for moksha, detachment, and rejection in this life regarding material prosperity. Rahu is mainly seen for all sort of desires that are pending from the past life and Saturn is majorly seen for all sort of karmas, either it is ongoing, collected from past or it is form of new karmas whereas nodes are seen for the dispense of dynamic karmas when their transits and Dasha’s get active.
Our Scriptures has mentioned various such doshas that are mentioned in BPHS. Though in the current article we will not discuss reasons for curses or debts. our motive is to decode the reasons for pending karmas by various techniques via natal chart. some of those doshas or curses mentioned in BPHS are as mentioned below :
1) Curses of snakes: This curse is indicated by the placement and strength of the Rahu in the natal chart. Effects of this curse give childlessness, fear from snakes and snake bites. This curse originates due to the killing of snakes in past lives. Root house for this curse is to been seen from the 5th house.
1) Curses of father: This curse is indicated by the placement and strength of the Sun in the horoscope which gets triggered in the natal chart due to wrongs done to father or due to the suffering of souls of forefathers. It gives issues of childlessness, uneasy relationships with father in the current life, untimely death of father and lack of happiness from father. To understand this curse or debt one has to see 5th, 9th and 10th house.
3) Curses of mother: This curse is indicated by the placement and strength of the Moon in the natal chart. This may happen due to ill-treatment with mother in past life. It gives issues of childlessness, problematic relationship with mother in the current life, unhappiness from mother, the untimely death of the mother. We have to see the Influences on the 4th, 5th house and moon with nodes to understand the curse.
4) Curses of brother: According to the Vedic astrology this curse has to be seen from the placement and strength or weakness of mars and Jupiter.whereas for younger brother planet Mars has to be seen and Jupiter for elder brother.Though in Nadi we see elder brother via Saturn. It gives problem in childlessness, difficult relationship with brothers, problems from brothers and lack of cordial relations with brother. To understand the curse we need to decode the placement of 3rd, 11th and 5th house along with affliction on Mars and Jupiter either via nodes or via Saturn.
5) Curses of maternal relations: For maternal relations, we need to check affliction on mercury and Saturn. It will give difficult relationship with maternal relations and we need to check affliction on 5th house and mercury, Saturn.
6) Curses of Spiritual Persons: To see curse of spiritual person we need to see affliction on Jupiter. It majorly gives problem in childlessness, problems from teachers, unhappiness, slow growth in life, stuck life, and general dissatisfaction in life, etc. We need to see the affliction on the 9th and 5th house along with Jupiter and their lordship condition.
7) Curses of the wife (or women): To see the curse or debt from females or wife one has to see the condition of the planet Venus. Any affliction on the planet venus via Nodes, Saturn or mars have majorly seen for the activation of the curse. The placement of Venus in the natal and divisional chart is important to understand the curse. It majorly gives effect problem in childlessness, difficulty in getting married, problems from wife or women, the possibility of divorce, defamation from women, etc. The most important house to be considered is the 7th house/lord.
8) Curses of Evil spirits: To see curse from the evil Spirits we need to see the planetary placement of the Rahu and Ketu in the natal chart. Generally, Role of the Nodes and Bhadhaka Graha, their lord and placement have key roles in identifying the curse from the evil spirits. It gives major problem in mental setup of the native, it gives fear from unknown and majorly fear of ghosts. we need to see the conditions of Moon, Saturn, the 5th house and the fifth lord in the natal chart along with Bhadhaka Graha and lord.
Techniques to Unlock the Pending Karma’s from the birth chart
” vasamsi jirnani yatha vihaya navani grhnati naro ‘paranitatha sarirani vihaya jirnany anyani samyati navani dehi ““
Explanation Given By Yogananda on the above Verse :
“During our daily lives, we change our old and/or dirty clothes and put on new and/or clean clothes whenever the need arises. Similarly, the soul or atman casts off its worn-out physical body and takes residence in a newer physical body at regular intervals in time. Just like the clothes that we wear do not represent the real state of our physical body, the state of our physical body (which deteriorates over time and is hence impermanent) does not represent the truly unchangeable and permanent nature of the soul that resides within it.
The eternal does not move from place to place but the embodied soul moves from one abode to another. It takes birth each time and gathers to itself a mind, life and body formed out of the materials of nature according to its past evolution, karma, deed and its needs for the future. The psychic being is the vijnana which supports the triple manifestation of the body, life, and mind. When the gross physical body falls away, the vital and mental sheaths still remain as the vehicle of the soul. Rebirth is the law of nature. There is an objective connection between the various forms of life. “Like corn, a mortal ripens and like corn is he born again”.
This verse refers to the doctrine of reincarnation in Hinduism. Death is described here as the simple discarding of a worn-out garment for a new one. When the body becomes diseased and old, the ever-lasting soul forsakes it for a new disguise. Death is but a change of attire in an uninterrupted continuity of immortality.
How to Clear Debts
Although there is none another such way to understand the past birth Debts or underlying karma process and what soul has gone through in last birth and what it will bring to the new birth. God way and process of management and operations are way beyond our imagination to understand how life and souls cycle is moving around Birth and death cycle.
We are biologically a very small electrically charged energies residing in a physical bodies having limitation to the material world, our reach and understanding life cycle in a simple plain language is not an easy task. Unless and until we are able to develop our Kundalini Shakti via deep Spiritual penance unless we can’t understand how the soul’s deeper roots karmic accounts are connected with life and death cycle.
Neither we are Yogic Person nor we are born as a Godly soul having extraordinary sensory abilities to experience futuristic visions or dream and able to understand for what purpose we took birth but yes there are certain methods via we can understand how our this life is connected with the past birth Karma’s, Rinas, and curses ( Unfinished Karmas).
If you are seeking a detailed guidance regarding deep understanding on Life Purpose, Spiritual awakening, Spiritual Learning, Understanding past lives curses, debts and past birth karmic sufferings, then you need to understand the deeper karmic connections which are linked with debts and pending and decode it we need to understand methodologies used for decoding Past birth rina and curses for better understanding on karma and moving toward right Spiritual.
Technique 1 :
Technique 2 :
B) Check where the Bhrigu Bindu is placed in the natal chart, the sign, planet placed in it and its lord shows what sort of karma is pending in this birth and whom it is pending and how one can finish it. If BB is placed in the 10th house then one may have pending karma with the society or with the environment where he works or with the colleagues he works in society. whenever any major planet like Jupiter, Rahu/Ketu and Saturn transit on this point; BB, native experience major shift in his destiny in that particular year till that Transit is active with respect to that sign and house placement during particular years and same way vimshotri and Chara dasha of the BB lord point shows major shift one can experience in one’s destiny during their. We will explain the concept of Bhrigu Bindu in detail in the next part with an example chart.
Technique 3 :
C) Check the house Placement and sign of the 3rd house and its lord ( Karyesha) in the natal and D3 chart ( Jaganath Drekkana) it shows your karma one is born with to fulfill in this birth by doing certain actions and karmas in the society. As 3rd house is the house of actions and initiatives done by the jeeva, and it is also directly opposite to the 9th house which shows your Past birth, father and the Bhagya, it shows your Free will (Force of karma that one perform against his destiny) and in broader sense it will show your must-have actions or karmas that you need to perform in this birth to unlock the future karma or actions one need require in this current birth.
Technique 4 :
D) Check the 6th house, Sign, planets placed in this house and its lord in the natal chart to decode the Shadripus one has to cross in this birth in order to achieve the purpose of this life. This house, planets placed in it and its lord shows what is the pending karma of this life that must be finish in order to finish or cross this life cycle barrier and reach to next life. For e.g if one has sign libra in the 6th house and there is no planet placed in the house then we have to see where 6th house lord is placed. that placement shows what sort of blockage one is experiencing in this birth with respect to that particular house placement. If we take current Example, venus is 6th lord and if it is placed in the 10th house in Aquarius sign then one may experience a problem in his career or profession because of his relationships with the female members in his office environment or one can face problem in his career via his wife or one face hurdle in his career life or performing certain karma in society due to the properties of the venus i.e problems via females, wife, wealth etc.
Technique 5 :
E) Check Placement and Sign aspect of Saturn and Rahu in the natal chart, shows what is the Major karma that needs to work on it in current life and if both the planets make a relation to each other or some Sambandha in a way by Mutual Aspects, conjunctions then one need to first finish this house karma in order to grow or progress in this life. for e.g Saturn is placed in 8th house and Rahu is placed in the 5th house , As Saturn is aspecting 5th house by 10th aspect then one needs to finish the pending karma wrt to 5th house matters i.e Bhakti, Stability of the chitta ( Mind) affairs, romance, children’s and basic education etc.
Technique 6 :
Other Pending karmas are seen from the D3, D30 and D60 chart that shows the karma of immediate last birth, that one has to face or experience in this birth that we will cover in the 2nd part of this article with example charts. It could be seen in these above mentioned divisional charts when karka of any of planet is connected with Mars, Saturn and nodes in D3, D30 and D60 chart, those having lordship with the 6th, 8th, 12th or Lagna in the D1 chart.D3 chart majorly shows about the Bott past and future karma native has to experience i.e what is the soul goal of the native or what one has to experience in this birth due to the good and Bad deeds done via the native. whereas D30 chart shows about the Suffering one has to experience in this birth because of his weaknesses, shadripus, sins and past debts.
I hope people would have enjoyed this article reading it and people will try to apply in their chart to understand it more deeply with the example charts. In the 2nd part, we will try to explain each and every technique with example charts of people those have experienced their destiny and past karmas astrologically.